twiddlers

well, you know what they say about opinions

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

gone over to the dark side


Well, I haven't posted for a couple of days because I've been a bit busy....

PLAYING MY NEW XBOX 360!

NO! I hear you cry!

Yup, I did the deed on Saturday and got my self a Premium pack from the local independent game shop along with a couple of games. This is all, of course, in preparation for the launch of Oblivion, which is going to own me for a few months I'm sure.

I'll post what I think about the system later in the week, once I've played around with it for a while, but in the meantime I have to say that I'm quite impressed with it (more than I thought I'd be to be honest).

1 Comments:

At Tue Jul 11, 03:59:00 am BST, Blogger AnJaka said...

This is a some good links : Google game to win money
Do you like free game downloads ?
If you have free time, I comment that you should visit game to win money
Google game to win money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home