twiddlers

well, you know what they say about opinions

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ps3 in november (in europe too - yeah right)


The Sony announcement is out now and you can read all about it over on IGN but to sum it up:
  • Global launch in November
  • Console will be better than everything else
  • Online Service will be better than everything else
  • Supports telly's the size of Cinema screens at 1000 frames a second
  • Will act as a media server for the whole house
  • Oh and it grills steaks and has an 'easy to clean' removable fat tray
[Link]

3 Comments:

At Mon May 22, 02:44:00 pm BST, Blogger James Baker said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about games center so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site games center
Best success!

 
At Wed May 24, 06:51:00 pm BST, Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
games center
It covers games center related contents.
All the best!

 
At Tue Jul 11, 03:59:00 am BST, Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

This is a some good links : Google play game for free win money
Do you like game spot ?
If you have free time, I comment that you should visit play game for free win money
Google play game for free win money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home